Dhamma Mahavana is making every effort to offer safe Vipassana courses while Covid continues to circulate in the population.
Starting February 1st, 2023:
Covid Vaccination is no longer required. All participants should bring either a negative PCR test taken as close to the start date as possible or proof of Covid vaccination with one booster.
Before February 1st, 2023:
All students, servers, teachers, and staff are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid, including one booster. Proof of vaccination must be uploaded during the online registration process.
For all courses, the following five points are required for attendance:
- Take a rapid antigen test the same day of arrival, before traveling to the Center. Bring a picture of the negative test result.
- Bring three additional rapid antigen tests to take during the course.
- N95 or KN95 must be worn at all times indoors, including in the Meditation Hall, Pagoda hallways, and dining halls. Masks are not required inside your private room, inside a Pagoda cell, while eating or drinking, or outdoors. Please bring an adequate supply of masks.
- Provide contact information of someone based in California willing to be responsible for you in case of an emergency, like contracting Covid.
- If you carpool to the Center, we require that everyone in the car wears a mask.